We’ve received many lovely calls and notes from folks concerned about our family and team. So far, we are safe and not in immediate danger.
We are lucky. Many families and businesses in Northern California have lost everything. We’re hosting friends who may have lost their homes, and we’re waiting and worrying for many more. We invite you to join us in donating what resources you have to share. We’ve compiled a list of opportunities and we’ll keep updating this.
- The Redwood Empire Food Bank is eagerly accepting donations of food and money. Find out what they need and support their great work here.
- The Redwood Credit Union has opened a fund for fire relief. Donate here.
- Napa County Community Foundation has started a fund for fire relief. Details here.
- The Community Foundation of Mendocino County has started a disaster fund. Info here.
- The Graton Day Labor Center has started a fund to help immigrants in our community. Give here.
- The Sonoma Humane Society has an Amazon wish list where you can help purchase supplies for them to care for animals separated from their owners. Buy stuff here.